The lighthouse at Eagle Bluff is part of Peninsula State Park near the town of Fish City. The cream-colored Milwaukee brick keeper's house with integrated light tower built diagonally into the northwest corner of the dwelling was constructed in 1868 and automated in 1926. The original Third and On-half Order lens has was replaced in 1918 with a Fifth Order lens. The tower's position atop the bluff puts the light 76 feet above lake level.
Today the lighthouse is open to the public, with tours given and a gift shop available.