Forty Mile Point Light
Roger's City, Michigan
Forty Mile Point Light was placed into service in the spring of 1897,
midway between the lights at Presque Isle and Cheboygan. The square tower
is 53 ft. tall and exhibits a flashing white
Fourth Order lens, made by Henri
Le Paute of Paris.
Attached to the tower is a double keeper's dwelling, which is still occupied.
Also on the property are the old oil house and fog signal buildings.
The site is about six miles northwest of Roger's City, in Presque Isle
County's Lighthouse Park.